Latest Updates

We can already smell like David Beckham, another famous more fragrance


David Beckham would announce his retirement from football but friends, news of former player never stop and this time I have to announce that David will launch a fragrance that bears his own name. "Classic" is created by the famous Aurélien Guichard and sure to be a hit with many fans of the sport.


What smell David Beckham? Well to be honest, I'll have to try it live and for that I have to wait to July 31 is when it comes out, but we advance that takes notes of nutmeg, peppermint, cypress and acid ... A refreshing scent for summer.




"I like to think I have my own look. It is different and reflects who I am "says Beckham launch of her perfume. "My new fragrance, Classic, is an expression of my style, is a masculine scent, modern". Personality does not lack, of course, with those ingredients.

It is planning this perfume, we see a collection of underwear, collapsing the front, is the image of different brands What's next?. That does not surprise us that very soon we announce a partnership with a mark for his first clothing collection. Time to time.